ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to time constraints, our Batch Core Group has decided to postpone our homecoming this year to 2013, our 40th. Please bear with us. Thanks, kabatch! :)

Please leave a message :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Email from Eduardo Senajon



Surprise from your batch mate! After 34 long years, got some email addresses of my batch. Got this info from ABS Sports News sent to me by Mr. Absin, another batch mate whom, unexpectedly, with three other batch mates, I met at the burial of my dear sister in Polomolok last July this year. Heard from them you have celebrated reunions for our batch. So unfortunate of me, I'm in Manila working as Dean of the College of Science at Emilio Aguinaldo College for 4 years now. Previously, I was connected at MSU-IIT (18 years) where I finished my BS Metallurgical Engineering and my Master's degree in Chemistry Education prior to my scholarship grant (finished my Ph.D. Chemistry Education at UP-Diliman last 2001).

Hope to hear from you soon. GOD bless!

No comments: