ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to time constraints, our Batch Core Group has decided to postpone our homecoming this year to 2013, our 40th. Please bear with us. Thanks, kabatch! :)

Please leave a message :)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Email from Regina "Ging" Salcedo

Guys - I can't believe I am seeing your beautiful faces!

Remember me? Ging Salcedo - now Regina Salcedo-Sharpe - I have been in the U.S. - San Jose/San Francisco since 1981.

Odette Dinopol and I found each other back in 2004, then again just very recently - she encouraged me to checkout our website- wow, I fell off my chair! I've been on regular contact with Chari Odicta (left GenSan 1972 - remember her?), and spoke with Angelita Mapalo many times - Jasmin Fauni once - and that is the extent of my clandestine meetings with the GenSan crowd here in California. I am in the process of hunting down Ming Mirabueno.

Miss you all! It's been 35 years - tears are rolling down my cheeks as I reviewed the names and the pictures; Sorry, I was quite late in checking you guys out - but better late than never.

Attached are photos of me and my hubby; the Salcedo reunion in Boracay, me and my 2nd daughter; oldest daughter and my grandchildren - yes, I'm now a granny - a 3rd one was added on 9/14/08.

Life took me on a v-e-r-y long journey - I'm sure you all experienced the same- but I quite "disappeared" from the face of the earth.

I plan to be back in 2009 for another family reunion - maybe - just maybe, I might stop by GenSan.

This weekend Odette, Chari and I are going to party-crash at an NDD reunion in Napa, CA - Wine Country. Supposedly classes of the late '60s - whew! Will let you know how it went.

Take care everyone and if you have Helen Posadas' email - do let me know.

Say hello to everyone -

Kabatch 73 Ging
email address: ging21028@gmail.com


(Thanks Ging, for getting in touch with us, your Kabatch! We r-e-al-l-y miss you too! Daming nagtatanong kung nasaan ka na raw. Now we know :))

No comments: