ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to time constraints, our Batch Core Group has decided to postpone our homecoming this year to 2013, our 40th. Please bear with us. Thanks, kabatch! :)

Please leave a message :)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sing Along! What can I give you this Christmas?



(Performed by The Lettermen)

What can I give you this Christmas?
Something sparkling to go with your eyes?
I'll give you the light of a Yuletide star
from the cold December skies.
What can I give you this Christmas?
Something soft like the sound of your name?
I'll give you the hush of the falling snow
as it settles on the ground.
There isn't much that a boy like me can give to a girl like you.
I've searched the Christmas shop windows and now I know it's true.
What can I give you this Christmas?
Not a thing that I've seen will do.
So I'll give you my heart and my own true love
that will last the whole year through.

No comments: