ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to time constraints, our Batch Core Group has decided to postpone our homecoming this year to 2013, our 40th. Please bear with us. Thanks, kabatch! :)

Please leave a message :)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gilbert's Palanggang Apo

With the brilliant inspiration from The Three Lolas (Chari, Ging & Odette) and the current teasings about our being lolos and lolas, we will be featuring in this section our fave apos. Just email your apo's pictures and some details to Gilbertyaptan@yahoo.com.ph.

Baby Shawn James Tan Yu

Baby Shawn James just turned 1 last April. He is my apo through my brother Napoleon's daughter (so technically, nakiki-apo lang ako. hahaha!). He's just starting to walk and we are frantic whenever he falls. I'm still trying to teach him to call me Titolo (Tito/Lolo). My first apo is in Camarines Sur; Baby Shawn James is the second and a third apo is on the way.

A granchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.

No comments: